FadedSunnyDaysFadedSunnyDays

Main Art Reviews Stats

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

hmm..ok

I'd say the animation was done quite well, smooth transitions through most of the story. It did bother me that he went crazy over a girl he knew for what...three hours? And her hair bothered me =P Though I guess in context with nothing in the world left to live for, you have to try and connection with anyone/anything you can in order to keep your sanity. And the lizard thing TOTALLY threw me off lol

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

aww sad/cute/amazing!

the end was so sad!! he was crying!!! i want to hug/squish it so it made the pootey sound and feel all better. DAMN YOU BITEY!! D=< but also bitey was hot xD and i dub mr yellow Pudge. his now offical name =D. the graphics were super as well as the music. reminded me of Zelda theme. good job.

Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil

bad Webbie!

when she did the thing with the AAAAH CLOSE UP AAAGH!! i had a heart attack i swear xD so damn good. biut the one with Vegeta is still the best no contest =D

Belial Chapter 1 Belial Chapter 1

good, but could improve

I thought this was a pretty fun game. I've always been a fan of point and click games and I like your spin on things. Some of the artwork and movements/transitions could be improved...and Satan IS Lucifer, they're the same person. So basically he's raising an army for Satan/against Satan. Correct that in the next installment.

Demon Dress Up Demon Dress Up

honestly...no

i did like some of the outfits; "kurama's slave" made me laugh...and be jealous at the same time, =P
BUT
Hiei's body...no. he look bolemic and made me slighty disgusted to look at. his face and hair were good, though, so don't feel horrible. but PLEASE work on his body, and the thong, which i would normally wolf whistle at, made me kind of...run away. those tiny tiny hips and legs just don't work for me, sorry. he looked about 6ft. tall because of the thinness of his body. by making it fuller and more muscular you'll make him look like his actual height-4'11"
but...not bad =P